Tuesday - (May I take this opportunity to thank the Queen for siting on a throne for 60 years - extra days holiday, hurray)
Bike ride to Pitsford anyone? Only 12/13 miles up the Brampton Valley Way on mountain bikes.
Rode my bike to Halfords to buy new inner tube and sort out the flat tyre situation.
Weather stayed fine, interesting riding through the tunnels, which were so dark I had to follow DW's light as I had forgot to put mine on my bike. Zach enjoyed the tunnel adventures.
How an earth DW rode all that way and back with a 3 stone child in a carrier I will never know. I was suitably knackered by the time we had finished the 26 miles.
Evening - DW left me to Zen out in preparation for work tomorrow.
V tired from all the wondrous things we did during the weekend, but all gravy x
Pooped de knackered, knackered de pooped
over and out x
No comments:
Post a Comment