Tuesday -
Back to work and yes everyone either took the piss (actually that was Guy) or was very sweet and said they were sorry I missed my flight. Shock for a few people that I turned into work but that now means I have 7 days holiday left (including Feb 24th & March 5th already booked). Happy Dayz!
Eve - Tried to run but due to rib injury (again thanks to Mr W) although I know you didn't mean to hurt me when you chucked me in the snow and fell on me!!! :-) Managed a few tricep dips but couldn't do sit ups, press ups or any other exercise. Spent evening at David's, all very nice with a £10 eat in for 2 from Tesco, with baked Cheesecake (Note to all people out there, if you are on a protein diet you can eat cheesecake!!). Debated whether to book a weeks skiing or long weekend...going to wait and review at the weekend.
See you later x
No comments:
Post a Comment