Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Day 351 - 31st December


Monday - New Years Eve (Bye bye 2012)

Invited round Peter and Louise's for a family get together lunch, not just the nuclear family but Peter's sisters and the people renting the holiday cottage.

Had fun talking to new people and kept a tight reign on Zach, although to be fair he was good for most of the time and played nicely with his cousin (Katherine). Enjoyed the afternoon, then drove home to get ready for guests (Rob but no Anne as she is poorly - rubbish), Mark before he descends on his sisters,  dressed as Austin Powers.

Photo

Chat, laughter, music, frivolity, drinks and fun had by all. Mark finally decided to leave his sisters and come back to ours, so duly turned up at 12.30am. Stayed up until 4.00am!! Latest I have stayed up in years, come on G. Will pay for it tomorrow, when Zach wakes us up at 7.30am!!

Out with the old and in with the New (Resolutions, fitness, money).
Last time to log a daily occurrence for the blog. I can't quite believe I have managed a year. I know there have been days where I have written a few in a row, down to time really. I have enjoyed logging my time this year and will look back with fondest memories for the year I have had. If you check out my original profile my year has not been shit but a great journey of discovery and new experiences. Met DW 2 weeks into the year, which I think has made the year what is it, so thank you David and Zach for taking the risk of coming into my life...it will be even more fun in 2013.

I have decided to continue my blog, for I truly believe to log your life down provides a historical account for when I am older and want to look back. I won't be able to remember every little thing by memory, I would like something to review when I am in my 80's.

The log in 2013 will take a different journey, in terms of frequency, I think the daily blog is too much. There was insufficient material for some days, who wants to read about my work being boring or just sitting aroound watching the goggle box, so from Jan I will be logging a weekly blog.

Thanks for watching x

No comments:

Post a Comment