Wednesday, 2 January 2013
Day 342 - 22nd December
Saturday -
I should be elated that I am now off from work until 2nd Jan, but I am not, I love a good break but also get bored very easily. I think my exercise regime will pick up over the course of this break, I will have more time to follow a training plan through.
Unsure what the plans are for this weekend, I have my cleaning to do, clean up the leaves on the garden, probably all those jobs I do not get time for when I am working. Need to check the Euromillion numbers from last night, could be minted!!
Presents all wrapped, can't put these under the tree until Zach goes to bed on Christmas Eve, usually they are around the tree once wrapped but you can't spoil a innocent child's magical Christmas.
Another rainy day in MH, looks like this will settle in for the foreseeable over the festive period. I like the snow but not so as to dampen travel arrangements and cause chaos, which is invariably does in he UK.
Did my first lot of baking with Zach, biscuits and rather nice.
Eve - TV/Film?
Don't get me wrong I love chilling out by the box to watch quality TV but am starting to get a little bored with staying in. I usually hibernate through from October - March but feel a sense of 'Get me Out of Here'.
Last of Strictly and what a finale, loved it and so sad that it is now over until October 2013 :-(. Didn't think Louise shoulf have won as he was not consistent enough, should have been either Kimberley or Denise, either of them thoroughly deserved it.
Bye, bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment