Wednesday, 23 January 2013
Day 345 - 25th December
Christmas Day 2012
Happy Christmas everyone!!! Mood has lifted somewhat and David and I are are awake before Zach. Made a cup of tea, DW shook Zach's stocking to see if he would wake up. 8.00am and Zach finally wakes up and has a cracking great smile on his face, lovely to see the innocence of a small child on Christmas morning. Opened the stocking/pillow case presents and then tundled down for more under the tree, how spoilt we all were. Must have been a good girl this year ;-).
Pirates, lightsabres & Spiderman outfits to whoopi cushions and Leap Pads....Magic.
Dropped Zach off at his mums and then proceeded down to Essex to be with the Raycraft clan. Arrived before my brother and family so spent half an hour with Mum and Dad. The rabble arrived and so the peace and quite went out of the window, all good though. Lunch, which was delicious, followed by opening of more presents (Nice) and then back at the table for desert, coffee and mints. Missed out on liqueurs this year as was drinking champagne (Get me). Continued with the family theme and played Cluedo, excellent game. Although they have changed the Titles of the characters. No Colonel Mustard, Professor Plum or Reverend Green, oh no, just plain, Mustard, Plum, Green, Scarlet, White. Moving with the times me thinks. Of course I won, did you even need to question that one? :-).
Rabble departed and then slouched on the sofa for a small while, whilst food digested or not as the case maybe. Felt very sick and no it was not too much champagne, I had eaten too much rich food and I shouldn't have eaten anymore at tea time, I didn't need it. Felt so ill that I had to go downstairs to the bathroom and make myself sick. Now that's better.
Great Christmas Day to remember, will add photo's
Bloated x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment