Wednesday, 23 January 2013
Day 349 - 29th December
Saturday -
Am I getting bored with being off work? Not on your nelly, I say. Loving the freedom and the lay in's waking up in your own time with your Circadian Rhythm is so much more fun than being woken by an alarm, even if that alarm is the theme tune to Harry Potter (Also nice). I have established that my natural body clock is about 8am, unless I have stayed up late then about 9am. It is also interesting to note that my tired time has moved, usually in bed for 10pm, lights out straight away or before 10.30pm normally, I could actually stay awake for longer (9 hrs sleep is my usual). Yes I am lucky.
Walked to the Oat Hill and fancied a nice bar snack of dinner by the fireplace, which was going like the clappers this evening. Low and behold the chef is off until the 2nd Jan!! What's all that about? Had to continue our journey on to Wildwood and had a delicious meal of Calimari, followed by cod in a spicy tomato sauce. DW ate ribs, now these ribs were fab, lots of mean.
Trundled home, pooped x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment