Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Day 189 - 8th July

Sunday -

What's all the fuss about 'Fifty Shades of Grey"? Everywhere I turn someone is talking about it, just bought it, downloaded it their kindle or has a copy on their desk. I know it is raunchy, apparently gets all sorts of people into a right old state. I have therefore downloaded it to my kindle, just to see what the big hullabaloo is all about, call it research into people's behaviours!! :-O

What does Sunday have in store for us today? Went for a run just after breakfast, 4 miles is not too bad. DW then went for a run, reluctantly. Managed to do a food shop, lost DW & Zach and had to call them on the mobile!! Oh my god what a palava :-) Then off to Halfords to have the roof bars and cycle carriers fitted for our imminent trip to Norfolk.

Took the opportunity to pop into Sports Soccer as DW wanted to check out the printing on his Rugby shirt. I took then liberty of purchasing Zach his first Chelsea football Kit & it's 2012/2012 season with gold seaming (Champions League win).




PM - Cleaning whilst watching the Murray match on the Ipad. Moved the Ipad from room to room with me, how fab is that? DW and Zach turned up and actually kept out of my way whilst I cleaned around them. Sounds as if we have been living together for ages doesn't it?

Eve - DW offered to take me to Pizza Express as a little treat. Clearly felt guilty for my hard efforts cleaning the house (Only kidding) ;-).

Another weekend over and still no sign of the thing we call 'Sun' :-(

X

No comments:

Post a Comment