Monday, 28 May 2012

Day 142 - 22nd May

Tuesday -

Went for morning run again and what a beautiful day to run. Glorious sunshine, no one else around.
Running through fields of yellow, just me, the world and my trainers (obviously not just my trainers otherwise I could be arrested for indecent exposure) and get two black eyes!!

Good day at work - people are in high spirits because we have nice weather. Is this our summer or just a glimmer of good things to come in June/July & August?? I do hope so.

Massage was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, the lady and I had so much in common it was a little scary. Met each others partners on the internet, both boyfriends calls David, both BF not into football, both very chilled out and are very attentive and sensitive. Need to check whether she is actually not dating DW too!!

I came home and there was DW in the garden, looking very chilled and bless him (he surprises me yet again) he has manoeuvred the garden furniture into the garden from the garage. It looks great, so we sit outside with some nibbles and cold white wine. Hello Summer come to Mama!!! ;-)



Looks like the weather is here to stay until the weekend, let's make the most of it peeps

I need to book a holiday now x

No comments:

Post a Comment